How long will it take for my items to arrive?
There are a couple of factors that contribute to the time you will receive your uniforms. One is the design process, which can take 1-2 weeks and is dependent on approval time of the design and the number of changes needed between each change. The second is the quantity that is ordered which may affect the time it takes to manufacture and ship. The total time will range between 2-4 weeks based on these factors.
Will jersey customizations add additional cost?
No, there is no extra cost to customizing our jerseys. We know that teams will need multiple jersey numbers, names, school or organization logos and additional graphics. These customizations are all included in the price.
What methods of payment are accepted?
We accept cash, check or credit card.
Why don't you ship to my country?
We currently only ship to the United States. We may consider shipping to additional countries but would need to add to the shipping cost.
How do you make the uniforms?
Most of our uniforms are made using a process called sublimation dye printing.
- Uniform design is created
- The design is printed on transfer sheets
- The transfer sheets are applied to the fabric with heat and pressure
- The fabric is then cut into the shapes needed to form the uniform
- The cut fabric pieces are sewn into the uniform
- If embroidery is required, the embroidery will be done at this point
- Quality checks take place to ensure the uniform is free from any defects
- The uniforms are packaged and shipped
Can I select different fabric than what is shown?
All of our jerseys can be customized in both design and fabric selection. For instance, if you are playing in warmer climates you may want to select a fabric that allows more airflow than in colder climates.
What colors are available?
Our uniforms are available in virtually any color and we can color match existing uniforms or logos.